Terms and Conditions
White House Health and Wellness Centre | 16
Waterloo Road, Epsom, KT19 8EX | email@example.com
This Agreement does not constitute a partnership agreement and you do not have the authority to enter into contracts on our behalf
You’re there for your clients whenever they need you and we are here for you. Our terms and conditions are simple and straightforward, not full of legal jargon and are perfect foundations for us working together.
Proof of the following will be required before entering into a room booking agreement
· Proof of qualification
· Personal Liability and Indemnity insurance
· Enhanced DBS if working with vulnerable clients or anyone under the age of 18
· Membership with a registered body (if applicable)
· This Room Rental Agreement must be signed prior to using the rooms
Bookings and costs
Subject to availability, and once the Room Rental Agreement has been signed, rooms can be booked online or directly by phone. All room hire charges are fully inclusive and must be paid at the time of booking
· Queen Charlotte / Queen Elizabeth (Talking therapy) – £35-00 per session
· Queen Mary (Talking therapy) – £32-50 per session
· Ms Fitzherbert (Talking therapy) – £35-00 per session
· Queen Caroline (Talking therapy) – £30-00 per session
· King George / King Henry / Prince Philip (Manual therapy) – £40-00 per session
· King Charles (Pilates reformer studio) – £12-00 per hour
· Queen Victoria (Small fitness studio) – £6-00 per hour
· Princess Diana (Fitness studio) – £10-00 per hour
Rooms are made available to book one month in advance.
In order to ensure continuity, arrangements may be made for rooms to be ‘held’ and booked out further in advance. These payments will be on a monthly basis and received no later than the 25th of the month before the booking (i.e. all payments for October bookings will be settled by the 25th of September). Any payments not received by the 25th will result in the ‘hold’ being released and no guarantee that the room might still be available for you to book for that month.
If advanced booking is no longer required, one month’s notice is needed. Failure to provide the necessary notice will result in you being charged 50% of that month’s rental.
Accessing the rooms
· The rooms are accessed from the main front door of the White House Health and Wellness Centre
· There will be a receptionist on duty and waiting room for your clients, but it is your responsibility to escort clients to and from your room so that they are not walking around the building unsupervised
· WIFI is available for you (the therapist) in each room. Log in details can be obtained from the receptionist.
· Measures have been taken to ensure that the building is accessible for those with mobility difficulties. If you require on-site parking or a ground floor room, please contact reception directly to make the necessary arrangements.
· You are not permitted to park onsite unless prior arrangements have been made.
· Under the Distance Selling regulations you have the right to cancel a booking up to 7 working days from the date of booking.
· Cancellations between 7 days and 48 hours will receive 50% refund. No refund will be given for rooms cancelled within 48 hours or less.
· You are expected to conduct yourself in a professional manner
· You are responsible for your clients’ conduct
· The room must only be used during the time slot you have booked and paid for – no running over time is permitted
· It’s your responsibility to ensure that your online booking has been made correctly as changes to days/times may not be possible
· You must vacate the room in a timely fashion to ensure it is available for the next user
· Small storage spaces are located in the desks in each room. Cupboard storage can also be rented for a nominal rate. Any equipment or personal belongings brought with you is at your own risk. We take no responsibility for your personal or professional items on the premises
· You take responsibility for the therapy room and its contents during your slot. Any damage must be reported and payment to cover repair or replacement received within 14 days of billing
· You must ensure you have your own GDPR policy in place for the safe and confidential storage of your client’s information
· You must have a policy in place to manage any complaints from your clients
· In order to reduce odours, we ask that food is not eaten in the therapy rooms.
· To preserve the original wood of the desks, it is requested that you and your clients make use of the coasters provided in each room
· No smoking, including e-cigarettes or vapes, is permitted in the building or within its grounds
· Leave the room and any communal areas in a safe and tidy condition, turn off all electrical equipment and lights and ensure that all windows are closed
· Pets, other than assistance dogs, are not permitted in the building
· A first aid kit is located in reception at all times
· Fire extinguishers are located throughout the building
· It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the fire escape routes and be aware of your nearest fire escape at all times
Any breaking of the terms and conditions may lead to you not being able to use the rooms again in the future and we reserve the right in this instance to cancel the agreement at any time. Any associated costs to rectify any issues caused will need to be paid with 14 days of being notified
I [________________________] agree to the terms and conditions set out in this agreement
Emergency Contact Name:
Emergency Contact Phone Number